Due to the implementation of the New European Regulation to protect customers' privacy and the correct use of their data (GDPR) as of 25 May 2018, our data protection terms change.
- Proprietor: DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, S.L. (hereinafter, "DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING")
- C.I.F.: B-29494606
- Calle Casablanca, Edificio Zurbaran II, Local 1.
29620 Torremolinos (MÁLAGA)
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING PROCESS THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided by the User will be processed by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING for the following purposes:
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring of the same, as well as the performance of satisfaction surveys.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
- To manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING by electronic and/or conventional means.
- To draw up a commercial profile, using own sources to offer the User products and services in accordance with their interests.
4.- FOR HOW LONG WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING PROCESS THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The User's data related to the fulfilment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even afterwards, for as long as required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.with regard to the sending of commercial communications, DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING will process the User's data until the User objects.
5.- WHAT USER DATA WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING PROCESS?
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: Name, Surname / Company name.
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
6.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of the User's data by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING for the sending of commercial communications, for profiling and for carrying out satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. On the other hand, the processing of the User's data to manage, process and follow up the purchases made by the User is the execution of the purchase contract, so the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its fulfilment otherwise.
7 - TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User's data may only be communicated to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law.
8 - COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive the same. In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING, he/she can request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link in the footer of promotional emails.
9 - EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, S.L. Departamento de Atención al Cliente - Protección de datos, Calle Casablanca, Edificio Zurbaran II, Local 1. 29620, Torremolinos (MÁLAGA) or an e-mail to email@example.com with the Reference "Protección de Datos", enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke consents granted.
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING has infringed the rights that are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection officer of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING whose contact details are as follows www.donafrancisquita.com/dpo
10 - SECURITY MEASURES DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING
will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
11 - CHANGES