Christmas is just a few weeks away, you know, the holiday celebrating the coming of Jesus Christ into the world. However, it is not only religious people who celebrate this holiday as, all over the world, people gather with friends and family to celebrate on this date, each respecting their different traditions.
In the workplace, the Christmas lunch or dinner serves to unite and motivate employees or colleagues in a cordial and relaxed atmosphere. It is the perfect occasion to bring work teams together to enjoy a great evening, where they can reaffirm or consolidate the union of the team and also iron out some differences, which allows them to end the year with a good taste in their mouths and a renewed spirit.
Christmas meals are usually held in the first weeks of December, either for lunch or for dinner, and brings great benefits to the companyIt helps employees or colleagues to interact and share experiences, experiences and anecdotes with each other. It also helps everyone to get to know each other and to strengthen bonds, which will improve the work climate.
These are just some of the benefits of carrying out:
- Improve the relationship between co-workersThey will meet to talk and share anecdotes, which will allow them to get to know each other better and feel more identified and comfortable in their working environment.
- Strengthens work teams. A fun and enjoyable Christmas lunch or dinner to celebrate Christmas will help to bring the members of the team closer together, as they tend to have more confidence in each other and feel more identified with the work of the team.
- Rewarding the work done by employees or work teams. It is an occasion to recognise the work carried out, where the managers can take the opportunity to recognise or make special mention of the most outstanding workers.
- Integrating new colleagues. The Christmas lunch or dinner is a great occasion to integrate the newest members of the company, as it allows us to get to know and share with other colleagues.
Where to celebrate Christmas lunch or dinner in Malaga?
For this type of event, a date is usually arranged with a restaurant or reception room The event can be held on the company's premises, depending on the characteristics and number of people that make up the company.
If you want to do something light, you can opt for a cocktail-type event with drinks, appetizers or canapés, which usually last for a certain time and will be the ideal starting point to celebrate the festivities.
The more traditional companies opt for dinners served at a table with a welcome cocktail to help break the ice between diners, followed by lunch or dinner with several courses, desserts and even a few hours of partying with music and an open bar.
Tips on how to survive a company Christmas lunch or dinner and keep your job.
- Drink in moderation and don't get drunk.
- Put personal conflicts and quarrels aside, this is not the day to set the world to rights.
- Don't hide or go unnoticed, show yourself as you are.
- If you are going to ask for a raise, this is not the best time.
- Try to avoid compromising photographs at all costs - social media is the devil's playground.
- Don't stay at home, even if attendance is optional... it's still work!
- Respect the dress code or etiquette that the company may require, take care of it if it becomes a themed celebration.
- And above all... have a lot of fun enjoying the company of your colleagues with whom you spend most of the year.
We hope that with all this, your Christmas lunch or dinner in Malaga The aim is to make it a success, to improve working relations and therefore to increase performance.
To find out about all the lunch options, Christmas menus for companies whether cocktail style or table service for this year, remember that you can contact with us or ask for a budget directly, we will respond to you as soon as possible, offering you the best options to suit your needs or those of your company.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!