Due to the application of the New European Regulation to protect customer privacy and the correct use of their data (GDPR) from May 25, 2018, our data protection terms are changing.
- Owner: DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, S.L. (here in after, “DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING”).
- VAT number: B-29494606.
- Address: Calle Casablanca, Zurbaran II Building, Local 1. – 29620 Torremolinos (MÁLAGA).
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s personal data provided will be processed by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING for the following purposes:
- Carrying out the provision of the contracted services, maintaining the contractual relationship and following it up, as well as conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Managing, processing and responding to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
- Managing the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING by electronic and/or conventional means.
- Developing a commercial profile, using own sources to offer the User products and services according to their interests.
4.- FOR HOW LONG WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s data related to compliance with the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even after that, for the time required by applicable legislation and until any possible contractual liabilities have prescribed. In relation to the sending of commercial communications, DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING will process the User’s data until they object.
5.- WHAT USER DATA WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING PROCESS?
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING will process the following categories of User data:
- Identifying data: Name, Surname / Company name.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number.
6.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE USER’S DATA PROCESSING?
The processing of the User’s data by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING for the sending of commercial communications, for the development of profiles and for the conducting of satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING in accordance with the GDPR. On the other hand, the processing of the User’s data to manage, process and follow up on purchases made by the User is the execution of the sales contract, so the provision of the data for this purpose is mandatory and its non-provision would prevent its fulfillment.
7.- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data may be communicated only to Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
8.- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications via electronic and conventional means, with information about products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever such communication is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them. If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link provided in the footer of promotional emails.
9.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a written request to DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, S.L., Department of Customer Service – Data Protection, Calle Casablanca, Edificio Zurbaran II, Local 1. 29620, Torremolinos (MÁLAGA) or an email to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of their identification document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents given.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING is processing personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING the limitation of the processing of data when one of the conditions provided for in data protection regulations is met.
- Request the portability of their data.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address: https://www.agpd.es, when the data subject considers that DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING has violated the rights recognized by applicable data protection regulations.
10.- SECURITY MEASURES OF DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING
Doña Francisquita Catering Málaga will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, by adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.