1.1 IDENTIFICATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- Designation: DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, S.L. (en adelante, “DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING”).
- Website owner: www.donafrancisquita.com.
- Registered office: Calle Casablanca, Edificio Zurbarán II, Local 1. 29620, Torremolinos (MÁLAGA)
- Telephone: (+34) 952 376 162
- Email: email@example.com
- C.I.F.: B-29494606
- Registration: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Inscription: First, Book 46, Volume 1133, Folio 32, Section 6, Page: MA2347.
All communications from the User to DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA may be made in the following ways:
- Sending by post to the following address: Calle Casablanca, Edificio Zurbarán II, Local 1. 29620, Torremolinos (MÁLAGA)
- Communication by phone call to the following number: (+34) 952 37 61 62.
- Sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 DESCRIPTION AND COST OF THE SERVICE
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA offers the sale of gourmet products as well as information about its haute cuisine home delivery services. DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA may alter at any time and without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of the Website, as well as some or all of the services.
Access to and use of the DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA service implies full and unreserved acceptance by the User of all the conditions set out in these Conditions of Use.
2. USER REGISTRATION
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA requires the user to choose a user name and a password. The user must keep the password under their sole responsibility, in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming therefore, any damages and / or damages of any kind arising from the breach or disclosure of the same, as well as the misuse, as a result of the breach of their duty of care, could make a third party. In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), DONA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MALAGA reports the existence of a file of its ownership (registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection) which will include the data necessary to keep users informed as required or provide services that users request. The owner may exercise the rights recognised in the LOPD on this file and, in particular, access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if appropriate, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of their data under the terms provided in the LOPD. Users can carry out these actions themselves on the DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA website by entering their name and password in the user account section, or by writing to email@example.com.
The services provided by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA are available to users over 18 years of age who can fulfil legal contracts under the corresponding law. You guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that all the information you have registered on the site is true and accurate. DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA may, at its discretion, deny access to or use of the site to any person or entity. Persons under 18 years of age must use DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA under the supervision of their parents or legal guardian and in these cases, the adult will be the end user responsible for any activity.
2.2. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You must keep your account information up to date at all times, including a valid email address.
2.3. TRANSFER OF ACCOUNTS
2.4. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA reserves the right to cancel inactive or unconfirmed accounts, as well as to deny service to a user, for any reason and at any time.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
The user undertakes to use the services and contents of the website in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these general conditions of use. Likewise, the user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of the website and not to use them for illicit or criminal activities and/or activities that infringe the regulations on intellectual and industrial property, or any other forms of applicable legal order.
3.1 RULES OF PARTICIPATION
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA reserves the right to suspend or cancel, in whole or in part, with or without notice, any content or user account that violates these conditions of use of the Service. By way of example, and in no way limiting or exclusive, the user agrees not to carry out any of the following activities:
• a. offend, insult, discredit or harass other people in any common area of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA. Likewise, the user undertakes not to use the contact tools of other users to carry out this type of activity.
• b. introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, paedophobic, excessively violent nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
• c. publishing images of other people without their consent.
• d. defame or slander companies, collectives, NGOs, or any other group of individuals.
• e. plagiarise, copy or use content from other people or media without their consent.
• f. impersonate other persons, groups or legal entities.
• g. carry out commercial activities, such as the promotion of products and services, without the authorisation of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA; generate spam, transmit unsolicited commercial messages, use the Service as a forwarding tool to another website or promote your site by publishing multiple and identical messages in different areas of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA.
• h. duplicating content. That is, systematically copying and publishing, with or without the author’s authorisation, content published on other websites.
• j. add any software that interferes with the normal operation of the system or any code, file or program that offers advertising through pop-up windows (POPups). Similarly, the user undertakes not to publish content that infringes the conditions of use of the advertising services used in DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA.
• k. You may not misuse DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA’s functionalities to self-promote or improve the positioning of any website in search engine results.
4. ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS
By registering, the user accepts that DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA may send newsletters including advertising to his/her e-mail address.
5. EXEMPTIONS FROM LIABILITY
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA is not responsible for any misuse that may be made of this website. DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING MÁLAGA cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or the files of users of this page or third parties, and therefore accepts no responsibility for any damage that may occur for these reasons.